At SkinRevision we provide a COMPLIMENTARY skin analysis with our therapists, giving you the opportunity to discuss any skin concerns. Our dermal therapists are trained in all aspects of cosmetic skin concerns. Also, we have Doctors available if you require medical treatment. *Some consultations with the Doctors attract a fee.
What To Expect From Your Skin Analysis?
This will give you:
- An understanding of what is happening with your skin
- A diagnosis of any skin concerns
- Advise on skin care that will help
- A Plan for medical treatments/ therapies that will help clear your skin concerns
- We can advise referral to more specialist treatments if we cannot help you
Common Skin Concerns We Analyse
- Broken capillaries
- Sun damage
- Poor elasticity
- Acne, blackheads and whiteheads (milia)
- Enlarged pores and skin congestion.
- Acne Scarring
- Skin sagging, fine lines and wrinkles
Call Us Today On 3350 5447 For A FREE Skin Analysis with our Dermal Therapists.
*Medical consultations with our Doctors:
1. An assessment that involves prescription creams such as compounded products, Vitamin A, hydroquinone etc. will attract a fee.
2. Treatment of conditions considered as medical, such as acne treatment, acne scar treatment, treatment of melasma, sun damage or skin checks. All consultations for cosmetic injectables are complimentary. If you require more in-depth discussion regarding treatment of capillaries, pigmentation or skin care consultations with our Doctors also attracts a consultation fee.
Our Doctors provide free assessment for all cosmetic injectables, such as dermal fillers, anti-wrinkle injections, lip fillers, PRP treatment or Vampire Facial and resurfacing or skin tightening treatments. If you have any queries about costs ask us at the time of booking your appointment. Our reception team may recommend you seeing our therapists for the skin analysis at the outset. They can then let you know if a consultation with the Doctors is indicated.