Marionette lines filler provides a versatile approach for lower face rejuvenation. However, there are alternative to marionette lines treatment. Factors such as depth of the line, quality of surrounding tissue help decide the best treatment approach. The range of available therapies includes Marionette lines filler, thread lift, surgical facelift, laser skin tightening and laser resurfacing. Deep marionette lines treatment may require a surgical approach.
How do Marionette Lines Develope?
To understand the best treatment for marionette lines, it is also essential to have some understanding of how they develop. Marionette lines form because of laxity in the skin and connective tissue in the face, influenced by gravity. As we become less young, the integrity of our skin lessens, and fat pads descend vertically. This is most notable in the midsection of the face with nasolabial lines, marionette lines and jowls all forming as the facial fat pads slide. So any treatment of these is designed to either pull the sagging skin back into place and fill deficits. Marionette lines filler treatments not only replace lost volume but also act to visually hide deficiencies.
Marionette Lines Filler
In early-stage marionette lines, a filler may be all that is required. The area immediately under the mouth and chin area are treated to fill the natural volume loss. A thick filler provides structural support to flick the corners of the mouth back up. Marionette lines filler is frequently combined with anti-wrinkle injections, chin fillers, lip wrinkle fillers or jawline fillers.
Who is suitable for Marionette Lines Filler?
The best candidates for marionette line filler are ladies in good health with shallow marionette lines. Alternatively, marionette lines filler is used as a complementary therapy for deep marionette lines treatment.
What is involved in marionette lines filler treatment?
We provide a free consultation with our doctors at the outset. In this consultation they will determine the best treatment approach and go over your options and whether you will require other therapies to compliment the marionette lines filler injections. This will also cover possible side effects.
- Dermal filler treatment for marionette lines is performed in the clinic in quick half hour procedure.
- Treatment options start at around $599 with our doctors.
- There is no downtime, and you can resume normal activities immediately.
- Most common side effects include bruising swelling and redness.
- The results last 6- 18 months depending on the choice of marionette lines filler.
Treatments that compliment Marionette Lines Filler?
- Chin fillers for dimples, chin lines.
- Jawline fillers for jowls, jawline definition.
- Lip fillers for lip wrinkles.
- Cheek fillers for midface rejuvenation.
- anti-wrinkle injections to upturn the mouth.
Alternate Marionette Lines Treatment
Alternate marionette lines treatments include skin tightening, surgical threads and facelifting. When would these be more appropriate than marionette lines filler? What are the differences between the treatments?
Marionette lines treatment with Skin Tightening
Skin tightening with ultrasound (ultherapy), radiofrequency (ePrime, eMatrix) or laser skin tightening provide lifting through the lower face. This tightening effect lessens the appearance of marionette lines, jowls and cheek lines. Skin tightening compliments Marionette lines filler treatment.
Deep Marionette Lines Treatment
Deep marionette lines require more advanced lifting or tightening. These include either a surgical facelift or thread lifting.
Marionette Lines Treatment with Face Threads
Face threads lift jowls, marionette lines and nasolabial. Thread lifting is used for mild to moderate laxity and gives 1- 2 years of improvement, depending on the chosen thread.
Deep marionette Lines treatment with Facelift
Surgical marionette lines treatment is advised once laxity of the face is advanced. In these instances jowls, cheek sagging, loss of jawline definition will be present as well as marionette lines. Non-surgical marionette lines treatment will still help. However, to avoid disappointment, expectations must be realistic.
Summary of Marionette Lines Treatment
1. Marionette lines filler plumps under the mouth to restore a younger appearance. Excessive filler in this area, or inappropriately place filler can cause added heaviness.
2. Non-surgical skin tightening provides another non-surgical approach for early marionette lines. Available skin tightening treatments include ultherapy, laser or radio frequency devices. Skin tightening can be used in combination with injections for optimal result.
3. Surgical thread lifts can be used to address mild to moderate laxity. Once again thread lifts can be used in combination with marionette lines filler.
4. A facelift is used for advanced laxity to rejuvenate not only marionette lines but the entire face. This surgical approach gives the most dramatic results. Potential outcomes from surgery are weighed against the downtime and risk involved.
Free assessment for Marionette Lines Treatment?
We offer you a free assessment with our Cosmetic Doctors.
Definition: Marionette lines refer to the lines that run from the outer corners of the mouth to the chin. Unflatteringly because the lines mimic those on a puppet, also called a ‘mouth frown’ because the edges of the mouth are turned upside down. They can give a sad, depressed appearance to your face.