Laser vagina rejuvenation is designed to treat a range of women’s health conditions related to childbirth, menopause or post breast cancer therapy. The laser tightening relieves stress incontinence, tightens laxity, eases vaginal dryness and pain at intercourse (dyspareunia). The first laser the Mono Lisa touch was developed for vaginal rejuvenation five years ago. Since that time, there has been a plethora of laser and radiofrequency treatments to achieve vaginal tightening and rejuvenation without surgery or creams.
Who Can Benefit from Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation?
It can help women pre or post menopause, after childbirth or breast cancer survivors. The symptoms that can be treated include:
- vaginal dryness
- stress incontinence
- dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- vaginal laxity from looseness or muscle weakness
Stress Urinary Incontinence
Up to 30% of women develop stress urinary incontinence post childbirth. It also affects women engaged in high impact activity, then called athletic incontinence.
- It results from stretching and loss of support for the pelvic structures and urethra.
- The condition causes a small leakage of urine when laughing, sneezing, lifting, running or jumping etc.
We offer the Lotus Gynae for vaginal rejuvenation treatment, performed only by our lady Doctors.
Vaginal relaxation syndrome is the official name which describes a loss of tightness, laxity or vaginal enlargement after childbirth. It can affect you and your sexual partner’s gratification. Treatment with laser vaginal rejuvenation results in regaining thickness, tightness and softness as well as moisture. Improvement tends to occur within four weeks of the first treatment and is progressive.
Vaginal Atrophy and Vaginal Dryness
Vaginal atrophy and dryness develop from thinning of the vaginal wall lining. This occurs with menopause, with prolonged use of hormones (OCP) or with breast cancer treatment. The symptoms of atrophy include vaginal dryness, painful intercourse due to inadequate lubrication, decreased libido and reduced elasticity and tone.
Laser vaginal rejuvenation improves the healthy thickness and lubrication to the vaginal wall as well as enhancing all parameters of pelvic floor support and health.
Cost Of Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Pre-purchasing a package of 3 treatments is $1650 ( $550 each).
2. Buying individual treatments:
- The first laser treatment is $900
- The second treatment is $800
- The third treatment is $660
$2560 for three treatments incl. the consultation
3. Subsequent treatments and yearly top-ups (after three initial treatments) are $660.
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Procedure:
- lady doctors only perform the treatment
- takes 15 minutes
- there is minimal discomfort
- no downtime
- there are little side effects, discussed at a complimentary appointment
- the improvements are long lasting with yearly top-ups recommended
Mono Lisa Touch
The range of lasers available for vaginal rejuvenation is staggering, considering it is merely five years since the Mono Lisa Touch was introduced.
- Co2 lasers for Vaginal Rejuvenation: Mono Lisa Touch, Fem Touch, Lotus Gynae,
- Erbium Lasers for Vaginal Rejuvenation: Petit Lady, Fotona Juliet