Coolsculpting was the original fat freezing technology, developed by Zeltig. They even coined a new word for fat freezing – cryolipolysis. Cooltech and Clatuu were designed as an evolution of cool sculpting principals. We chose Cooltech over Coolsculpting and Clatuu because we can deliver this to our clients at an affordable price. Secondly, it has the added advantage of treating two areas at once. Also Cool Tech more than ten different handpieces making it the most versatile.
$250 per area is an excellent reason to come to Chermside.
Cooltech vs Coolsculpting vs Clatuu: when it comes to non-surgical body sculpting it’s essential to know what methods are available, and what new technologies are emerging. Coolsculpting was the first fat freezing technology introduced over ten years ago. Fast forward to 2019; fat freezing is the most popular non-surgical choice to get rid of stubborn fat. Other quality machines are available including the Cool Tech and Clatuu.
What is CoolSculpting?
Cool sculpting was the first technology to use cryolipolysis to reduce fat (adipose tissue) without damaging the skin.
- During the cool sculpting procedure, a gel pad is placed over the area,
- an applicator with a vacuum then sucks the fat into the applicator where it comes into contact with cryolipolysis panel
- the gel is an anti-freeze that prevents the skin from being frozen
- because adipose tissue is more susceptible to cold than skin, muscle and nerves, this is frozen first.
- The cool sculpting takes 60 minutes to treat two areas.
- when the cool sculpting handpiece is removed, there is a frozen section that looks like a lump of butter; this is massaged
- cryolipolysis is not painful, however, after the treatment as the blood returns to the area it can be painful
- most people require more than one treatment
Cooltech Fat Freezing
SkinRevision was among the first clinics to introduce Cooltech to Brisbane. We chose this technology because it deliverers the same fat freezing result, but we could deliver this to our clients at a more affordable price point. Cooltech involves technology that freezes the fat cells under the skin. The frozen fat is then removed from the body naturally.
Other Options for Treating Unwanted Fat in Brisbane
At SkinRevisiong we give you choices to treat your unwanted fat. We also invested in btl-Vanquish fat reduction treatment. Depending on your assessment we can tailor your treatments for optimum results.
- Cool Tech uses fat freezing for sculpting body. Can treat all areas including chin. Cooltech works better for people with close to normal BMI with pockets of stubborn adipose.
- VANQUISH is a radiofrequency treatment for unwanted fat. It treats up to 6 times the area of Cool Tech. Vanquish is used for tummy, love handles and inner & outer thigh. Vanquish is more appropriate for people with higher BMI.
We look forward to helping you work toward your body shaping goals.
Coolsculpting & Cryolipolysis Development
Harvard scientists developed Coolsculpting around 2008. The technology works by targeting fat cells that won’t go away through diet and exercise. Its effectiveness is documented in many studies and journals. Coolsculpt devices have been used worldwide to treat fat cells without harming other tissues. Coolsculpting first introduced the term Cryolipolysis and patented by Zeltig, so strictly this term can only be applied to Coolsculpting.
CoolTech Fat Freezing Brisbane
All new technologies enjoy a monopoly on the market for some time. But, it does not take long before competitors jump in to offer alternatives. Cue Cooltech and Clatuu. Cool tech is the main competitor to Coolsculpting in Australia. It works with fat freezing the same as Coolsculpting, but with added benefits.
Cooltech Is More Affordable :
Cooltech offers fat freezing technology at a lower price. It is a non-invasive technology the same as Coolsculpting. However, Cocoon has been able to keep operating costs lower for their fat freezing, and we pass the savings on to you.
Cooltech Can be Applied to Multiple Body Areas:
Body Areas Treated
1. Women common areas for fat freezing: stomach (upper and lower belly), inner & outer thighs and upper arms (tuckshop arms). Close after this is bra roll, love handles, waist and chin. We also treat the knees and back.
2. Men common areas for fat freezing: belly, love handles and chin. Other areas include chest (man boobs) and back. We’ve been helping our clients treat unwanted body fat and save money.
Free Assessment With Our Team
Call Us on 3350 5447 To Book A Free Assessment, or email us through our contact form to ask any questions.
Definition Areas For Cool Body Sculpting
Single Handpiece = 1 area or one side of the body. You need one area treated when one side of your body has more fat than the other. The double chin treatment is usually a single hand-piece. However, occasionally people require treatment on each side of the jaw – so it is a dual handpiece treatment.
Dual Handpiece – This is our most common treatment. As there are two sides of the body and the vast majority of people require both sides treated equally every time. We have dual abdominal handpiece (which addresses both sides of the tummy at once), so the abdomen is a dual handpiece unless you have a tiny pocket of fat, which requires only a single central hand-piece treatment.
Cool Sculpting Cryolipolysis vs Clatuu vs Cool Tech
Clatuu is a third cryolipolysis machine introduced to the market. All three technologies work by freezing fat to reduce stubborn areas. The Cool sculpting cost is its most significant disadvantage. With both Cooltech and Clatuu being more affordable and yet reliable treatments. The Cooltech has a range of handpieces (10) which makes it more versatile than the others and extends the range of areas that can be treated. Especially the double-abdominal handpiece which is our most used. Overall all three work, Clatuu and Cooltech are more affordable, Cooltech is the most versatile.
The Differences Between Cool Sculpting, Cool Tech & Clatuu
Coolsculpting Brisbane revolutionised the non-surgical treatment of unwanted fat. While researching online, you may have come across Cool sculpting, Cool tech and Clatuu brand treatments and may be wondering about the difference between the three.