Are you getting pimples along your hairline? It may be product that you are putting on your hair that is causing it, and you need to go back and check how and what you are using and try something different.
Hair product that can cause breakouts.
• Shampoos or conditioners that contain conditioning agent- proteins, silicones, quaternium, or polyquaternium.
• Shampoos or conditioners that contain thickening agents -such as cetyl alcohol or stearyl alcohol.
Keep these products away from the skin
• Styling products such as hairsprays, gels, and mousses that your get onto your skin can clog pores, so make sure they stay on your hair.
• Styling waxes and pomades contain thickeners, waxes and oils that clog pores.
• Using too much conditioner especially if it meant to be moisturising, try just applying it to the ends of your hair.
What to do if you think your hair product is causing breakouts
• Change your shampoo and conditioner and be sure to keep styling products away from your skin.
Treat these breakouts the same way as you would breakouts anywhere else
• Gentle cleansing,
• Exfoliate with salicylic acid (BHA) product.
• Disinfect with a topical antibiotic.