Which Areas Can Be Treated With Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are substances that are injected into the skin to either treat signs of facial aging and to enhance or restore a more balanced appearance to facial features. As an anti-aging treatment Facial wrinkles and lines can be injected and facial volume loss can be replaced. However, the most common dermal filler areas are more often about natural enhancement rather than strictly preventing aging.
The 5 Most Common Areas For Facial Fillers.
- Lips & Lip enhancement with lip fillers is the number one area for dermal filler treatment. Lips injections are commonly used as a purely natural enhancement by less young women who want a bigger pout. Lip injections, however, can be a more subtle increase in volume to create more symmetry or to slightly plump lips that have lost volume through aging. Less young women who see treatment for lips wrinkles as facial rejuvenation.
- Nose & Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty. Used to improve the appearance of nose bumps or hooks, flatness of the bridge of the nose or correct asymmetry. Rhinoplasty is one of the most popular surgical treatments, so it is no surprise that as soon as injectable rhinoplasty became a thing, it has grown and continues to grow in popularity. Many, but not all nose concerns can be addressed without surgery.
- Cheeks & Cheek Enhancement. Cheeks are common areas for facial filler. Cheek enhancement is used to replace volume loss in the cheek area. It is one dermal filler area that can achieve a remarkable improvement in cosmetic appearance. Cheek augmentation is also used for young when who want to glamorise their appearance.
- Under eye Fillers – young and less young people get fillers under the eye to lessen the appearance of dark circles, under eye bags, under eye hollows or eye wrinkles.
- Cheek lines & Wrinkles -unlike cheek enhancement, cheek line fillers are about plumping our facial wrinkles. The lower cheek area wrinkles can also be addressed with skin tightening or plasma skin tightening.
Other dermal filler areas include nasolabial lines, marionette lines, cheek lines and other concerns.
Call 3350 5447 For A Free Consultation