Skin Tightening With Radio- frequency
We offer 2 radiofrequency treatments to help reduce fine lines & wrinkles and improve your skin surface. The number of treatments required and cost vary.
– 3 to 6 treatments @ 330 per treatment, can be used for face, neck, decolletage, arms.
– 1 treatment @ 2495 per treatment for lower face, jawline and neck.
Call Us On 3350 5447 For A Free Consultation.
EMAIL Us With Any Queries.
1. ePrime Skin Tightening.
This treatment is specifically for lower face and neck skin. EPrime is more targeted to the deep dermis. This is only performed by our Doctors. More suitable women 40+
2. eMatrix Skin Tightening.
eMatrix provides is a fractionated radiofrequency and improves fine lines and wrinkles. Performed by our therapists and nurses. Suitable any age.
3. Sublime radiofrequency facial.
Sublime radiofrequency is more of a pick me up facial providing bulk heating to the dermal layers. There is no downtime, it is less invasive than ePrime and eMatrix. It can be used in conjunction with eMatrix and ePrime but we seldom use this as a stand alone treatment.
Lower Face Volumising
*Results from treatments vary between individuals.
What Areas Do We Treat With The ePrime?
- ePrime for volumising lower face, chin and neck areas.
- Improves signs of facial sagging in 30 – 60 year olds
- The Eprime improves the quality of your skin, at the same time it provides volumising. It is used to treat your neck, chin and jawline.
Radiofrequency Skin Treatment
How Does Radio-frequency Work? Radio-frequency works by heating the deeper layers of the skin. It signals your own skin to mount a healing and repair response, producing collagen, elastin and hylauronic acid. The results of treatment are not immediate. Results develop over coming weeks and months.
We offer an obligation free consultation with our Doctors, Nurses and Therapist for you to discuss which treatments will help with your concerns. We assess your suitability for the treatment as well as give you information on what is involved before, during and after treatment.