Lip Fillers To Enhance Natural Features for Young Women
Lips fillers are used to create plumper lips. Lips are a central feature of your face, so the size and symmetry of lips are important. Some young women prefer a subtle enhancement to correct asymmetry or subtly enhance, while others want a beautiful pout.
Lip Enhancement For Less Young Lips
Adding fillers restores volume that has been lost naturally over time. Over time our lips get thinner (creating a more masculine appearance) and sometimes upper lip wrinkles and lines develop. Some women choose to return a more youthful volume. This is not about a big pout, simply restoring your lips to a volume you had when you were young. Lip fillers create a defined border, cupids bow, smooth upper lip lines and increase the volume for lip rejuvenation.
Lip Injections for Wrinkle Treatment.
Lip injections can be used to give your lips a smoother outline, reduce lipstick bleeds and smoker’s lines. Over time with movement around the lips some women develop upper lip wrinkles. This can be made worse by smoking. So-called ‘smoker’s lines’ are not always caused by smoking. Treatment of lip wrinkles involves placing filler under the lips lines and into the border to give support. This treatment is not about increasing lip volume.
Lip Injections For Men
Some men also choose to get lip fillers. This can be about making lips bigger for more fullness for young men. Men also loose volume from their lips over time, although they do not develop upper lip wrinkles because of facial hair and naturally higher collagen content of their skin.
Which Lip Fillers Are Best?
The choice of filler for lip injections depends on what you want to achieve.
This also determines how much filler is used.
- For lip wrinkle treatment 1ml of a thin filler is used.
- Subtle lip enhancement uses 1 ml of lip injection
- If you require a bigger volume 1ml of thicker lip filler or 2ml of a thin lip injection.
What Is Involved In Lip Enhancement?
- There as many methods as there are solutions
- In younger women, fillers are commonly placed more into the body of lip to increase natural volume.
- If treating lip wrinkles, the lip injections will be focused on the border and surrounding lips, not necessarily increasing the volume.
How Long Does Lip Enhancement Last?
Generally lip fillers will last 6-12 months. This depends on the individual and the filler used.
- With lip wrinkle treatments it is usually best to get a top up treatment around 6 months.
- After the second treatment you may find the lip treatment lasts longer.